January: Month @ a Glance



Happy January Friends!

The year is off to a great start! I was able to enjoy Downtown Abbey on Sunday and we've successfully made it to Florida.  I am so excited to go to Potter World tomorrow! I will make sure to share pictures with everyone after we go! 

January has some exciting things coming up and I am looking forward to them! 

In Chronological Order:
  1. Trip to Disney for the 1/2 Marathon
  2. Up North for Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
  3. Baby Shower for my cousin 
  4. Painting with a Twist for my friend's birthday

    Other Goals for December
    Read at least 1 book
    Plan at least 1 fun date with Justin

    I also plan on doing the 31 Day Scripture Writing Plan to help keep me in the correct mindset for the month of January.



    Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in January?


    I'd love to hear from you!


    Post a Comment

    Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a