Valentine's Day Ideas for Him


Happy Thursday friends! I hope your week has been going well and you have fun things planned for this upcoming weekend.  Today I wanted to share a fun Valentine's Day gift round up with you all since I have been struggling to come up with some ideas for Justin.  And with Valentine's Day a little over two weeks away, this seemed like the perfect time to get the juices flowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's Day Gift Bag from The Newlyweds Cookbook



Sock Bouquet from How Does She?



First Dance Lyrics Frame from Women Living Well 



Places We've Been from Lil Bit Blog



12 Months of Date Nights from The Thinking Closet



Luvd Up Sneakers from Hub Pages



Alphabet of Love from Hub Pages



Candy Bar from The Idea Stand



Today I Have Loved You For...Card from Something Turquoise



Nuts About You Jar from Corner House Blog


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? I am thinking about doing the sneakers and the nuts about you jar because Justin has been been wanting a new pair of shoes and he has been obsessed with almonds recently.

Question of Day: What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat?

I'd love to hear from you!








Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a