Currently: February 2016


Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope your week has been going well so far and you are looking forward to some fun plans this weekend! I ended up moving this series up to the first Thursday of the month because I am now doing Friday Favorites on Friday.  I came across this idea on Becca Dorr's Blog - you should check her out!

ANTICIPATING Possibly buying a house in the next few months.  We spent some time over the weekend driving through some neighborhoods and looking at the possibility of buying a home in a few different areas.

CLEANING I feel like we are constantly doing laundry right now and I'm a bit over it.




DREADING My physical next month.  I hate every part of my physical so I am not looking forward to doing that.

DRINKING Starbucks.  I picked up one of their $2.00 cups and have been enjoying getting 10% off of every drink.  Hello Zebra Mocha!

FEELING Exhausted.  The last few weeks have been so crazy busy and I am not sure when we will have a relaxing weekend again.  

LISTENING The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.  I told Justin to save one of our Audible credits so I could listen to this book and he ended up finishing the book before I did! 




PLAYING Episode.  It's kind of a lame story game where you pick the characters response to things. I started by playing the Mean Girls version and got hooked.  

READING Invisible by Jennifer Rothschild.  I am still reading this book from last month. Unfortunately my bookmark came out too! I will have to figure out what happened to it!

RECOVERING from a lack of sleep.  As I mentioned before, I am exhausted. I hope Justin lets me sleep in on Valentine's Day.

TRYING to get my miles in for the Lazyman Triathlon.  So far I am doing good but life is crazy busy at the moment.  I am determined to finish everything though!


 


WAITING to hear back from our mortgage guy for our pre-approval! I cannot wait to start the process of looking for and buying a new home.

WALKING 19 more miles! The goal for the month is 26.2 and I've done 7 so far.  My goal is to do another 8 this week so I only have 11 to go over a 2 week period.

WEARING Slippers all.the.time.  I've been loving wearing them while I'm at home.  They make me happy.  


Question of the Day: What do you have going on "currently"?



I'd love to hear from you!



06c25f040e1484db9559229167406de0b0d2f0154a4f8c467c

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a