Weekend Highs & Lows #19

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Highs:

This weekend was spent surrounded by family and friends - exactly the way I love my weekends to be.  Friday night I went out with my girlfriends to celebrate Vicki's birthday.  We started at Vicki's house then went dancing at a local bar.  Such a fun night!


Sunday morning we headed out to celebrate my nephew's birthday with bowling! I haven't bowled in over six months so I was excited to head out to the bowling alley.  





We spent Sunday afternoon watching the Super Bowl and catching up on some household chores.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a