Friday Favorites #3

Happy Friday Friends!
It's FRIDAY, and I've decided to join a new linky party! Every week I will be sharing a few of my favorite things from the past week.  The goal is to share random things, but I may end up doing some themed ones along the way.

I'm linking up today with my friends AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites!

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

The sunrise this morning was absolutely beautiful! I love this time of year when the weather is colder because we end up having some of the most beautiful sunrises.  This week has been strange weather-wise because we had 50+ degree weather on Wednesday and we're back down to 30 degrees today.  That's Michigan weather for you!



*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Today is National Wear Red Day and I am rocking a red sweater and some red Toms shoes.  I had totally forgotten today was Wear Red day until Justin put on his red shirt the morning and told me that he was wearing red for a reason.  If you want to know more about Wear Red Day, check out the Go Red for Women Site.  


*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I am super excited because I have received confirmation from Project Repat that they received my t-shirts and have began working on my quilt! I talked about Project Repat last week in my Friday Favorites post and told everyone I would give you all updates as they came along.  I am very impressed with how communicative they are and I cannot wait to get my quilt in 4-6 weeks!

If this is something you are interested in, check out this link for 20% off a quilt!  I will be sure to share a review of the company with you all once I get my quilt back.



*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I am in love these reverse gifs.  My girlfriends and I are constantly sending gifs back and forth in Facebook Messenger, so I never have a dull moment during the work day.  

One of the girls sent this one which always cracks me up because it looks like they are spitting it out. 

So of course, I had to send them the reverse which is equally hilarious.


Which led to the below gif.  I cannot see the gif of him eating the cotton candy without laughing.  I mean, seriously, who eats cotton candy like that? Best.Gif.Ever.




*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Question of the Day: What is your favorite thing of this week? 

I'd love to hear from you!




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a