Christmas Eve

Hello Everyone! I trust that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoyed a relaxing time with your families.

My Christmas Eve started with a 75 minute Total Body Fitness class like the one I did on Thanksgiving.  However, this particular class focused mostly on legs and biceps.  Holy cow were my arms killing me by the end of the class.

Our Christmas Eve evening consisted of going to a nice restaurant and a wonderful church service.  The restaurant we went to is called Brickstreet Bar and Grill.  I had been to this restaurant last fall for a baby shower and the food was SUPER delicious, so you can guess that I was excited that we were going there.  My mother-in-law, Marcy, wanted to make it super special because Grandma and Grandpa are in town for Christmas and it sure was!



I ended up having the Chicken Marsala which was delicious! There is just something so wonderful about chicken smothered in mushrooms.  I wish I had snapped a picture of the food, but I ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture.  




I love spending time with Justin's family because we always have a great time and I love all of the baby time I get with my niece and nephew.  It always warms my heart to see their sweet faces.


After dinner we headed out to The Rock church in Fenton, MI.   The Rock Church is a branch of the church my parents belong to.  It was so nice to be in church remember the true meaning of Christmas.  I had never been to this particular church and I was pleasantly surprised.  There is a lead singer for the praise and worship team and I was amazed by her voice.  It is not too often that I hear someone sing and my jaw drops.  She has been blessed with a wonderful voice.

The evening ended with Justin and I watching Elf.  I always laugh when I watch this movie, so it seemed like the perfect ending to a wonderful day.  I managed to make it about half way through the movie before I fell asleep.  

Christmas Eve Question:
What is your favorite Christmas Eve tradition?




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a