Blog Topics Series Part V


Hello Tuesday Readers! It's that time of the month again where I share some fun and creative ideas for topics you can use on your own blog! Feel free to share this list and other ideas on your blog!


+ Host a Things I'm afraid to Tell You post.  The idea of this post is to take time to evaluate how you see your life versus how your blog details your life.  It is also a chance for you to share confessions with your readers that you might not otherwise consider sharing.

+ My Biggest Pet Peeves Post inspired from Story of My Life.  The idea is to post your pet peeves.  Seems simple enough, right? Just remember, there are several different areas in which you can post your pet peeves: driving pet peeves, social media pet peeves, gym pet peeves, etc. 

+ Top 5.  Share a post with the Top 5 anything you cannot get enough of.  Again, this one is filled with options: Top 5 nail polishes, Top 5 blogs to read, Top 5 clothing stores and the list goes on!

+ A Day in the Life of ________ inspired by Little Baby Garvin.  Oftentimes readers are genuinely curious of what your life looks like on a regular basis.  This is a chance for you to share your day - either in words or pictures- with them! 

+ Have a Thrift Shop Challenge inspired by Young House Love.  The idea is to take $20 to your local thrift shop and see how many items from the song you can find.  This would be fun to see who can get the most items in under $20.



So what did you think of today's post? See any ideas of things you would like to try for your blog? I'm always excited to hear back from readers on things they tried for themselves! I am also hoping to start incorporating some of these things in to my own blog.

Happy Tuesday! 

Previous Posts:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a