Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 


Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful and restful weekend and were able to start your week off without too much angst!

This past weekend, Justin and I had no plans and it worked out perfectly because we really just needed to be home.  On Saturday, Danielle and I made our way to Zumba and it was SO fun! I have not tried Zumba with the new instructor at my YMCA so I was very nervous but she was wonderful and made it so enjoyable!

Once I got home from Zumba, I relaxed for a bit before Justin and I ran out to get our taxes done.  I hate doing taxes so you can imagine how thrilled I was.  We ended up owing this year but not as much as we had thought, so I am relieved.  Plus, now the Band-aid has been ripped off, we know what to expect.


I was also very excited because Michigan finally saw warm enough weather for me to wear my new TOMS shoes! I got them on sale through Zulily and have been waiting patiently for them to arrive and they did just in time for me to wear them for the warm(ish) weather this past weekend! I have never had the joy of wearing TOMS like this and I can say with 100% certainty that I am a fan.


After Justin and I got done with our taxes, we had planned on going to the grocery store, but that somehow did not happen and it happened all weekend.  Do you love our little note spot for things we need at the grocery store? It is actually the white board I had outside my dorm door in college so it has been around the tracks, but it works for what we need it for.

On Saturday night we rented two movies: Red 2 and Catching Fire.  Both movies were pretty exciting, but I never imagined how much Catching Fire would make me cry.  I am not sure if it was the lack of sleep or just plain old hormones, but I was a blubbery mess at the end of Catching Fire.  That being said, I cannot wait for the next movie!

Sunday we slept in, had a delicious pancake breakfast, ran errands then went to my parents house for dinner.  


Can you spot the moon in this picture? It was so beautiful! I love seeing a full moon because of the colors it changes to! Of course, it is almost impossible to capture a good picture of the moon on a cell phone, so I guess this would have to do.  The evening ended with Justin and I doing laundry and hanging out at home.  Overall, I am very satisfied with our low-key weekend.

Question of the Day:
What movie did you cry at that you never imagined you would?

  

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a