#jackabeedaily2014 Week 11


Happy Thursday! It's the day before the weekend and I am sure you are as excited about the weekend as I am! Today's post is dedicated entirely to #jackabeedaily2014



Day 73: I am totally loving my new soup mug my mom bought me!



Day 74: Had this delicious breakfast from the local Coney Island



Day 75: I tried to have a few peaceful minutes in the bathroom, but apparently that is not acceptable to Frye.  He promptly barged into the bathroom and gave me this look! 



Day 76: Happy St. Patrick's Day! I've got my green on! 



Day 77: I got my sweat on at the gym with a run and some weight training! The workout was not complete until I filled my ears with upbeat music!



Day 78: I laughed too hard at this cat facts thing on Buzzfeed.  This one especially made me crack up.  Click here to see other silly and fun cat facts that might just make you laugh



Day 79: SOOO excited to go see the movie tonight! I'm going to dress up and everything! I cannot wait to see how the did the movie.



You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


Happy First Day of Spring

Previous Weeks:





Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a