#jackabee Daily Weeks 9 & 10

At the beginning of this year, I made a resolution that I would keep a "picture diary" for myself and I would call it #jackabeedaily2014.  The idea came from Mix and Match Mama in her #shayeveryday posts and I am now finally getting around to sharing the posts with you all.  

If you can remember at the beginning of March, I committed myself to complete the 30 day crunch challenge, read Tell Your Time, workout at least 15 times and do #jackabeedaily2014.  It seems like a lot of work, but so far I have been able to keep up with everything and today's post is showing that to you!

Day 60: I helped host a baby shower for a coworker and this is one of the diaper cakes I made



Day 61: I fell off of a snowmobile when we were up north with Josh and Caroline



Day 62: Leilah made herself comfortable in my suitcase when we got home from our trip up north



Day 63: Celebrate Fat Tuesday at work by eating a lemon paczki



Day 64: Was reminded of the 



Day 65: Spent some time cuddling with this cute fluff ball before I went out of town for the weekend



Day 66: Celebrated my packing job I did for the ladies retreat with my mom.  I can never take a small bag.



Day 67: Found this hilarious sign while out shopping with my mom and had a good laugh.



Day 68: Spent the afternoon sewing this (and two other) adorable baby aprons



Day 69: Grabbed a cute picture of Frye while he was staring out the window



Day 70: Got  great workout in with Danielle doing Double Step and walking. 


U
Day 71: Michigan was hit with Winter Storm Vulcan and we saw about 8" of snow over a 12 hour period



Day 72: I got my first ever TOMS shoes in the mail! I cannot wait to test these babies out and they came just in time for Spring

You can keep up with me every day on Instagram @runwithjackabee!

Question of the Day:
What are you favorite lightweight shoes to wear?





Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a