Thinking Out Loud Thursday #5

Happy Thursday Friends! 

I am super excited because I am linking up with Running with Spoons and some other fellow bloggers for the Thinking Out Thursdays Linky Party.


What it is…
A weekly celebration of quirks and randomness! An opportunity to take the pressure and stress out of writing by sharing whatever it is that happens to pop into your mind when you begin to type — all worries about sense and structure pushed aside. A collection of random and disjointed thoughts, just because.

1.  I really want to go to a Cat Cafe.  Like really want to go.  There is something so exciting to me about enjoying a nice cup of coffee or tea with a friendly feline.  I love having coffee with my kitties at home, so it would be great to have one at a cafe.  Plus, these are great opportunities for people to meet and greet adoptable kitty cats.  There is even one that is trying to come to Ann Arbor, Michigan next year! I really hope it pans out! #thecatsmeow




2. Continuing with the kitty theme, I am thinking about getting a tattoo in honor of my cats.  My friend, Kimmy, and I were talking about how cool it would be to get the kitties paw prints tattooed with their names.  I am in love with the watercolor tattoo - I think they are beautiful! I just have to decide if and when I want to do this.  And where I would put this type of tattoo. #ShouldIGetOne




3.  Did you know that Back to the Future Day was yesterday? It is hard to believe that as of yesterday, Back to the Future is actually a thing of the past.  Strange huh? Here is a fun article of 10 things you can do to celebrate. #backtothefuture




4.  With Halloween around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share this article from Buzzfeed.  It is 25 costume ideas for families! I particularly loved this Mythbusters costume idea.  Super cute! I hope when I have kids some day, we can to family themed costumes.  #lookhowcutethiskidis





5.  I learned how to crochet a few weekends ago and I am addicted.  Honestly, it is a bit sad how addicted I am {let's just say I've been to Joann Fabrics more than three times in the past few weeks}.  With Christmas right around the corner, I fully intend to hand make a few of my gifts.  Plus, I really want to make this tree! I found it on Pinterest.  #thepossibilitiesareendless



Past Thinking Out Loud Thursdays


Question of the Day: 
What fun musings do you have floating around in your head? 

3 comments

  1. Love the colors on your site! I can't believe Back to the Future is a thing of the past! I feel old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed Back to The Future day! Awww man. And those kitty tattoos are seriously the cutest -- I love the one on the wrist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kitty Cafe - I would be right there with you! Though I would probably want to bring all the cats home with me.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a