I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far and have exciting plans for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow I will be hopping on a plane to head to Uruguay with two of my best friends! I am super excited, but also very nervous.  I have not left the country since 2010 so I am a bit apprehensive about the trip.  And, let's be honest, I am not organized and have way too much stuff to pack before I go.

Throughout this planning process, a lot of people have asked me where in the world Uruguay is located.  Well, here it is!


We will be in South America more toward the bottom of the continent.  Right now it is Spring time so the weather is going to be on the cooler side {kind of like Michigan} but it will be getting warmer instead of colder.  I am excited to get away for a week and a half and enjoy a different country and good time with my friends.

While we are in South America, we will be going to Iguazu Waterfalls and Punta del Este.  We also will be travelling around a few other locations, but these are the two that I am looking the most forward to visiting. 



I am hoping while we are down there we get to learn how to Tango, do a winery tour and go surfing.  I have never done any of those so I am super excited that we will get the opportunity to do so!

While I am away, I have planned several posts for you and will try to check in while I am down there.  If not, I will be very excited to share my trip with you all when I get back November 2nd! 

Question of the Day: 
What is your favorite location you have ever visited? 

I'd love to hear from you!





2 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun trip!
    Favorite international location: either Paris or London.
    Favorite U.S. location: Vegas b/c I used to go a lot with my parents when younger, but Savannah was also very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a fun trip - have a wonderful time!
    The best places I have traveled are Boston and Maui

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a