Friday Inspiration: Travel Edition

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you have had a wonderful week and you have many fun and exciting things coming up this weekend.  By now, I should be in Uruguay and settling into our condo for the weekend.  

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite travel themed quotes with you all.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? Right now I have the second to last one as my desktop background to remind me that this feeling that I have that something needs to change is real and not to ignore it.

Now to figure out exactly what I need to change in my life to get rid of that feeling!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite quote about travelling? 

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a