Weekend Highs and Lows #11

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post



Highs


Saturday night I went to a Spy party at Sarah's house and it was so much fun.  We had missions we had to do along with playing a fun round of Heads Up.  If you have not played that game, it is so much fun! I cannot wait to play it again - maybe at Friendsgiving next weekend! 


I also got to spend some quality time with my mom.  We walked the six miles I needed to do for my long training run and then went shopping. Unfortunately my legs were not happy by the end of the walk.  



Lows

Justin and I have been fighting a cold and it's really been slowing me down.  I had wanted to get some stuff done this weekend and I just was not feeling well enough.  Thankfully today I get to work from home so Ic an use some of that time to catch up on things.  




Well that's all for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! 

Previous Weekend Highs & Lows



  
I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a