Christmas 2016 Roundup

Happy Tuesday Friends and hello from a balmy 40 degrees! 

How in the world did we get to December 13th already?! It is so hard to believe that we are in December and only have 2(ish) weeks until Christmas.  Did you get your Christmas shopping done already? I am over halfway there and have already started wrapping a few of them.  

For today I wanted to share a roundup of some fun Christmas craft ideas you can do for your home.  To get more inspiration above and beyond this post, check out my Holidays: Christmas board on Pinterest.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Giant Paper Plate Lollipos from SmartSchoolHouse




2. DIY Branch Shelf from The Home Depot




3. DIY Gold Leaf Ornaments  from The Sweetest Occasion



4. Let It Snow Scrabble Ornament from Crafts by Amanda 






5. Plastic Spoon Christmas Tree from Handimania



6. Santa Tulle Wreath from Baby Rabies



7. Fish Bowl Snowman from Good HouseKeeping



8. Salt Dough Christmas Garland by Twelve on Main




9. DIY Cone Christmas Tree from Sincerely Jean




10. DIY Light Up Letters by Bethany Mota



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't these tutorials super cute? I am looking forward to giving some of them a try to use for Christmas! And boy am I ever looking forward to Christmas Cookies and Hot Chocolate!

If you want to see other fun ideas for Christmas Decorations, check out my Holidays: Christmas Board on Pinterest for more inspiration!






Question of the Day: What is your favorite Christmas Decoration?

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a